1. Open Print Layout Designer from the toolbar.
2. Select PPAC – Preliminary Page – Accounting (or which one you need) from a drop-down menu.
3. Click on Manage Layout with the Preliminary Page –Accounting (System) highlighted.
4. Choose Save As... from Print Layout Designer.
5. Save as a new name.
6. Choose Display Document Properties from Print Layout Designer. Go to Paper Format and change the value of Number of Copies from ‘1’ to ‘0’ and Click Update and follow by OK.
7. Press X on the Form to close the Print Layout designer, Save.
8. On the Layout Designer Screen, select the new layout and click Set as Default and follow by OK with Set as Default for All Users selected. Finally Click Update.
9. Print the Report as per Normal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.