With Reference to SAP Note:
The logon fails with the following error messages:
- Connection to the database is lost; contact your system administrator (ODBC -1102) [Message 131-183]
- [SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB DLL][HDBODBC] General error; 258 insufficient privilege: Not authorized 'Company Info' (CINF)
You can refresh the database user from the SLD control center by performing the following steps:
- Log on to the SLD control center.
- On the DB Instances and Companies tab, select the company for which the logon failed.
- Click the Refresh Database User button.
- The company database user is refreshed and you can try and log on again to SAP Business One.
If the error still appears , perform the following steps:
MS SQL Environment;
1. Logon to SLD Control Center
2. Go to DB Instances Tab-> Companies - > Find the Database User for the database which is locked. Make a list. (Database user starts with B1_*********_RW)
3. Stop all the Business One related services on the machine. Server Tools, Service Layer etc.
4. Close all the SAP Business One Clients.
5. Login SQL Server Management Studio > Security - > Users -> Right-Click the user which you want to unlock (point 1 B1_*****-RW) -> Properties
6. Check that user is mapped accordingly and appropriate access rights are checked. (i.e. db_owner)
Please sign in to leave a comment.