Customers and prospects would need to register before they can access to the learning hub. Registration is free and open to anyone in the public.
- Go to the SAP Business One Registration Page.
- Click on Log On, at next screen, select Register:
You will see this the following screen upon completing the registration. You should receive an email acknowledging the registration and ready to use; it took about an hour to receive mine.
Using the Learning Hub
For the support training, it is important to use a learning journey to organize your studies.
- Login to the Learning Hub using your S-ID and password.
- Click Learning Journeys, and search for "SAP Business One". Choose the applicable version (9.2 or 9.3). This will guide you through the training topics.
- Hover over the course and click eLearning. You can preview the course and enroll if you're interested.
Learning Journeys show you the logical order of the courses; however, you could choose to skip ahead or go back. Each box displays the approximate time to complete this specific course program. Click on the blue box e-learning to navigate to the program for the subject area.
You can also search for a specific course or program.
If any questions, customers and prospects should send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org