Here's how you can easily create proactive alerts in SAP Business One using queries that you've created and saved in the system.
- In the main menu, go to Modules > Administration > Alerts Management.
- In the Alerts Management window, switch to Add mode.
- Enter a name for the alert in the Name field.
- Click the Open Saved Query button. Select the query you want to use.
- Use the checkboxes to select the users you want to receive the alert. You have the option to select the type of alert - internal (in SAP Business One), email, etc.
- On the right side of the window, under Frequency, select the desired frequency and time.
- Under Priority, use the drop-down to select the priority of the alert.
- Click Add.
Please sign in to leave a comment.