Note: This article is for SAP Business One HANA users.
You can easily customize your SAP Business One dashboard to include KPI widgets based on custom queries you've created and saved in your system. For more information on creating queries, check out our article on Using the Query Generator.
Create the Dashboard Widget
- On the toolbar, click on the Pervasive Analytics icon.
- In the Pervasive Analytics window, select New Dashboard.
- In the Dashboard Designer window, click on the Saved Queries icon.
- From the list, select the query you want to use for your KPI widget. In the preview window on the right, you'll see a preview of the query and the results.
- Click OK.
- On the left side of the screen, click and drag the desired item from Measures over to Target Measures.
- Do the same in the section below, dragging from Dimensions to Target Dimensions.
- On the right you'll see a preview of the widget. Use the Chart Type drop-down to select the type of chart you want to see.
- On the left, click on the target measure item to change the sort method, etc.
- Click the checkbox on the top left of the window.
- Enter a name and click OK.
Add Widget to an Existing Dashboard
- From your dashboard, click the pencil icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the + sign.
- In the Widget Gallery, click the grey + button below the desired widget. It will turn into a green checkmark.
- Click the back arrow to exist the Widget Gallery.
- Click the checkmark on the top right. Your KPI widget will now be added to the dashboard.