If you find the font size in SAP Business One too small, here are two solutions to the problem.
Option 1: Adjust the Font Size in SAP Business One
The first option is to simply increase the font size in SAP Business One. The only drawback to this approach is that the bigger you make the font, the more it changes the layout of your windows. Although this helps a lot, it doesn't increase the font size on the main title bar across the top or the subsequent menus beneath those headings. This is a Windows thing (see Option 1).
Important: To do this, you’ll need authorization to change the font settings. If you don't already have access, ask your system administrator for permission.
- Under the main menu, go to Administration > System Initialization > General Settings.
- In the General Settings window, click on the Font & Bkgd tab. On the Font Size field, use the drop-down list to adjust the size.
Tip: Start with making a small adjustment, then test it to see if you need to increase further.
Option 2: Adjusting the Font Size in Windows
The second option is to change the size of fonts in Windows. The process below may vary slightly depending on which version of Windows you’re using, but you’re looking for the folder in the Control Panel that lets you reset the size of icons and text. In the recent version of Windows 10, you’re able to scale the fonts based on regular size and upwards by a percentage over normal.
Important: This change will affect all fonts on your system, so it’s important not to overdo it. If you choose a real high number, your fonts will quickly start to take over your computer.
- Find your control panel menu item.
- Find Ease of Access Center in your control panel.
- Find Make the Computer Easier to See in the Ease of Access Center.
- Find Change the size of text and icons link in this window.
- Use the slider bar under the display map visual to slide the text and icons to a larger scale.
- Clicking Apply. You may be prompted to log out and log back in to apply the change.