You can email multiple documents at once using the Document Printing Wizard.
- The Document Printing menu is available under the Sales – A/R, Purchasing – A/P, Banking and Inventory modules.
- To send email with attachments, first define the attachment path under Administration > System Initialization > General Settings > Path tab.
- Setup the email header and body per document type. In the menu, go to: Administration > System Initialization > Print Preferences.
- [Optional] Setup email groups as a distribution list of contacts. In the menu, go to: Administration > Setup > Business Partners > E-Mail Group.
- [Optional] Assign an email group to individual contacts under BP Master Data. Check that an email address has been entered for the contact. Repeat this step for all applicable BP and contacts.
- Prepare the list of documents to be sent. Open the Document Printing Wizard, select your preferred filters in the Selection Criteria window and click OK to generate the list of documents to be sent.
From the list of documents shown, Ctrl + click to select multiple documents.
- From the top menu select File > Send > Outlook E-Mail.
Note: You can use the SAP Business One Mailer if preferred. You'll need to define SMTP information in the mailer service/general settings.
- In the Email Options pop-up window, check the Use E-Mail Group box and select one of the email groups you setup in steps 2 and 3 above. If you leave this box unchecked, SAP Business One will use the email address from the contact assigned on the marketing document.
- Review the Email Preview screen and make any changes needed before emailing to the customer.
- When ready, click Send.