Re-installing SAP add-ons:
- With SAP client stopped, delete the temp files in SM_OBS_DLL folder within %temp% (if it points to something like …\temp\2\... check in other folders below …\temp\)
- Delete the folder C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns and everything below it
- Edit the file AddOnsLocalRegistration.sbo to contain just the text:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?><ADDONS></ADDONS>
- Remove the compatibility files (Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008R2).
- After pressing compatibility files, delete them from AppData folder.
- Running SAP as administrator should re-install all add-ons automatically.