If you are a hosted ProjectLine customer, there are a few steps to requesting a user from the support desk. In addition there are two considerations, the hosted user and the SAP license for the user.
- Is the user a net new, or brand new user? Net new users will require both a hosted user and a new SAP license.
- Is the user replacing an existing user? In this case, please provide the name of the user that will be deactivated so that your net hosting user count does not increase. Typically the number of hosted users will match the number of SAP Business One licenses that you have available.
- Once you have determined which scenario is applicable above, please send an Email to the Support desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting either a net new user and license or a modification to your existing hosted user base (you are able to adjust your own SAP license allocations).
- If you need a copy of the latest license guide to help determine what type of license you need, please indicate this when Emailing the support desk and they can provide you with the most recent version.
- The support desk will either provide you with a Quotation if you have requested a net new user (and upon approval your new credentials) or they will make the necessary adjustments to your existing hosted users and provide you with a new set of credentials for accessing your hosted server.
- Once you have access to your new credentials you will need to perform the necessary administrative steps within SAP Business One for either setting up a new user and adding or assigning a license. Additional information on this process can be found here: SAP User Administration
- If you require additional assistance beyond what is provided in the knowledge base articles, please let your support representative know and they can put you in touch with our consulting team. The consulting team will provide you with an estimate based on your specific needs.