If you attach files in SAP Business One or save reports to PDF, you'll need to map the network location on your local machine. Follow the steps below to setup access to the proper folders in your hosted environment.
Note: If you don't have the WebDEV access link, please ask your SAP Lead Consultant.
- On your computer, go to This PC and select Add a network location.
- Select Choose a custom network location then click Next.
- Enter the WebDEV address in the Internet or network address field and click Next.
- When prompted, enter the username and password provided for the hosted user. You can check the Remember my credentials box if preferred. Click OK.
- Enter a name for the mapped location.
- When successful, you will see a new mapped network location in File Explorer.